In addition to our dozens of portable hand sinks, we have an inventory of (30) portable hand washing stations available for rental in the Las Vegas area. We can ship these to your event outside of Las Vegas as well. These self contained hand washing stations are ideal for party and events of all sizes.
Hand sanitizing has always been important and the COVID-19 strain of the Coronavirus has brought washing to the forefront.
If you intend to host an event of 10 people or more in Las Vegas, Henderson or anywhere in southern Nevada, we highly suggest you reserve your hand sanitizing/washing station today.
- Hand washing stations are NSF, CSA and UL Certified
- 12 ft cord (required 120V dedicated receptacle)
- Cabinet Dimensions: 30″W x 27.5″D x 62″H
- Hand Washing Deck Height: Approx 38″
- Basin Dimensions: 18″W x 13″L x 6″Deep
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Capacities: 5 Gal Fresh water, 7.5 gallon waste water
- Features: Foot Pedal, Soap Dispenser, Towel Dispenser, Portable
- Make and Model: Crown Verity CV-PHS-5
- Cabinet Construction & Color: dark gray polyethylene
- Our Inventory: 30 Units
Do not connect water heater to electricity unless it is full of water!!
- Fill the fresh water tanks with cold, potable water and insert the siphon (intake) hose from the pump into one of the fresh water tanks. Make sure the hose is all the way to the bottom of the tank.
- Make sure the drain hose(s) are inserted into the waste water tank.
- Plug the long power cord into a dedicated electrical outlet.
- Connect the water pump cord to the electrical outlet inside the cart, the pump will run.
- Open the cold water faucet until water flows freely with no air bubbles.
- Open the hot water faucet until water flows freely with no air bubbles (this may take a minute if the heater is empty).
HAND WASHING STATION OPERATION:
- When the faucets are turned off the pump will automatically shut off and turn back on when the faucet(s) are opened, unless there are air bubbles in the water lines. To correct this, simply run more water until the air bubbles are out.
- Note: when the fresh water tank is empty, the pump will draw air bubbles into the system, and the fresh water tank must be exchanged or refilled. Disconnect the pump from the electrical outlet until the fresh water tank can be exchanged or refilled.
- Do not let the pump run dry for more than 2 minutes; damage to the pump may result.
- Do not let the waste water tank overflow. Dispose of waste water in a sanitary drain only.
- Drain hoses must be inserted into the waste water tanks at all times. (unless connected to a sanitary drain)
- You can connect the sink cart to direct city water supply via the garden hose coupling located immediately downstream of the pump outlet.
- The sink drain(s) may be connected to a sanitary drain via the garden hose fittings located directly below each sink bowl.
- NO POWER: Check the reset button on the GFCI electrical outlet located in the cart.